Tis The Season: Holiday Gifts Pt.1;

November 25, 2011

Tis the season to be giving, right? Since today is Black Friday and most of the world decides it's time to start shopping for Christmas on this very day, I thought I'd share some fab finds from around the web! I've sectioned it off into 3 different categories with 5 gifts in each section! Hope you enjoy/are inspired! I'll be sharing more gift ideas soon! Happy Christmas Season!


Under $10

'Hello' Decal (via DecalLOVE) $8

3-Pack Printed Geometric Notebooks (via isis) $10

Large Handmade Chevron Stamp (via Creatiate) $9

Smore Soap (via AubreyEApothecary) $5.50

Handpainted Postcard Print (via Caveintheclouds) $3.50


Under $20


Golden Stardust Rings (via Moorea Seal) $17

'Sweet Dreams' Decal (via DecalLOVE) $17

Tropical Fabric Flask (via UO) $18


'Thunder in Our Hearts' Tote (via Fieldguided) $20

2-pack Chocolate & Buttercream Cake Jar (via Tookies) $16


Under $40


Key to Success Book Necklace (via Moorea Seal) $40


Chalkboard Thought Bubble (via Red Velvet) $28

2012 Owl Calendar (via Gingiber) $21



Double Velvet Bow (via RedVelvet) $22
Oversized Polka Dot Clutch (via RedVelvet) $32


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooo I love that clutch! So pretty! It looks like a huge pencil case x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! that smores soap is SO flippin' cute! all of these are perfect gifts... wouldn't mind gettin' em myself!

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to leave one!

Affiliated

Arkansas Women Bloggers

Archive

Disclaimer

Everything (content and copy) is the property of Ashlee and/or DearieLovie unless otherwise linked or noted. If you see something belonging to you without proper documentation, email me and I will be happy to resolve the issue. I encourage you to actively share any part of Dearie Lovie, just remember to provide proper links and credit when and where appropriate. Copyright 2011-2016.

Subscribe