Hello June + iPhone Challenge

June 01, 2012

I cannot believe it's June! Half of 2012 is nearly gone! Can you believe it? I certainly can't. This month hold so much promise for me. Summer is in full swing and I'm simply over the moon these days with ideas and creativity that I'm excited to share. So, hello June! I hope you'll be kind. Now on to something I'm really excited to share, The June iPhone Challenge!


This June I wanted to put on an iPhone Challenge. I've always enjoyed these in the past when hosted on other blogs and I thought my readers may enjoy something similar. For each day of the month I've listed something random to take a picture of (and preferably instagram with the hash tag #dljunechallenge). Some things are very straight forward (a tree) and others more abstract concepts (summertime / passage of time). There are no rules as to how you represent each theme. In fact, I encourage unique takes and creativity. Make each day as simple or as conceptual as you'd like! I'll be participating and at the end of the month I'd love to share mine and hopefully some other people's results!

So, again, happy June and I hope you'll join me in documenting this glorious month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I value each and every comment. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to leave one!

Affiliated

Arkansas Women Bloggers

Archive

Disclaimer

Everything (content and copy) is the property of Ashlee and/or DearieLovie unless otherwise linked or noted. If you see something belonging to you without proper documentation, email me and I will be happy to resolve the issue. I encourage you to actively share any part of Dearie Lovie, just remember to provide proper links and credit when and where appropriate. Copyright 2011-2016.

Subscribe