Today is Saturday

July 07, 2012


Today, I'm off to spend the morning by my good ole lonesome self. Sometimes I crave alone time and it's a great when I have the opportunity to indulge in it. I'm getting up bright and early for breakfast. After that I want to go to the Farmer's Market, the library, and maybe the park. I'm hoping to knock off a few to-do's as well. Who knows what I'll end up doing, but the morning is mine and I plan on making the most of it. 

Since I'm sure I'll be documenting as the day goes on, you can follow me on instagram by clicking here or following username @ashspring.

What have you got in store today on this lovely Saturday?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about craving alone time! My favorite is going to a bookstore, getting a coffee and curling up on one of those over sized chairs with tons of magazines and books. Sometimes even taking the laptop and doing the same thing helps! I think it's something to do with the dim lighting, usually soft billy holiday or something beautiful playing overhead and the book worm, businessy way everyone is carrying themselves around me! So relaxing.
    Drey - highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to leave one!

Affiliated

Arkansas Women Bloggers

Archive

Disclaimer

Everything (content and copy) is the property of Ashlee and/or DearieLovie unless otherwise linked or noted. If you see something belonging to you without proper documentation, email me and I will be happy to resolve the issue. I encourage you to actively share any part of Dearie Lovie, just remember to provide proper links and credit when and where appropriate. Copyright 2011-2016.

Subscribe