Jack's Birthday Weekend!

July 15, 2013


This weekend was Jack's big birthday weekend! He turned 4 and he did it with a bang. Saturday, our day started off with a trip to The Wonder Place. The Wonder Place is seriously the coolest! It has lots of things for kids of all ages like air tubes, a sand table, a water table where you can catch 'fish', an epic set of train tables, life size play houses, an art room, a dress up area, puppet show stage, a river market set-up with every kind of play food imaginable, life size puzzles and slides. Seriously, it was a blast just exploring the place. It had something for everyone and made me long for childhood so I could participate in all the awesomeness at hand. 

Sunday, was Jack's actual birthday. He woke us all up at 7:30am and we got straight to blowing up balloons for his afternoon celebration over at Splash Zone. We had a picnic outside of the water park, filled with family, presents, balloons and chocolate cream cheese race-car birthday cake (yum!). It rained for a few minutes post picnic and pre-pool, but quickly passed by. On the upside, a lot of people left the water park. I had never seen it so empty! More room for us to play and less time waiting for slides. Win-win. 

After a few hours playing at the water park, we packed up and headed to a nice family lunch and then home to bust out the new toys which included lots of race cars, race car tracks, and a new big boy bike/helmet. 

Jack had the most amazing birthday weekend and I was so happy to get to share in it. I loved snapping every picture and enjoyed every activity we got to do. Four years ago, my life changed for the better (even though, maybe at the time it didn't seem that way). Jack has made my life full of more love than I could ever imagine. He's the best person I know.

Before I get too sappy, for one last time, HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY JACK!

<3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awwww...he is such a charming boy. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to leave one!

Affiliated

Arkansas Women Bloggers

Archive

Disclaimer

Everything (content and copy) is the property of Ashlee and/or DearieLovie unless otherwise linked or noted. If you see something belonging to you without proper documentation, email me and I will be happy to resolve the issue. I encourage you to actively share any part of Dearie Lovie, just remember to provide proper links and credit when and where appropriate. Copyright 2011-2016.

Subscribe